Join the Alliance of Performing Arts Conferences* for a webinar:
“We Are Stronger Together: Navigating Crises and Sustaining Healthy Relationships in the Era of Coronavirus”.
Wednesday, March 18 at 3 p.m. (EDT)
REGISTRATION LINK: http://bit.ly/2TMdJO0
The World Health Organization has now classified the spread of coronavirus as a pandemic, forcing cancellations of events by local mandate or out of “an abundance of caution”.
As a result, the performing arts presenting, booking and touring industry is navigating unchartered waters, as we look to both contracts—and to each other—for direction.
Join the partners of the Alliance for Performing Arts Conferences (APAC)*, as we host an informative, field-wide conversation with presenters, agents, artists, and legal and emergency response experts around the current business, legal, financial, ethical and relational realities we are facing TOGETHER.
Guest speakers, in alphabetical order:
– Gail Boyd, NAPAMA (North American Performing Arts Managers and Agents) and Gail Boyd Artist Management
– Matthew Covey, Tamizdat Inc. and Covey Law
– Sean Dorsey, Sean Dorsey Dance and Fresh Meat Productions
– Rhiannon Giddens, Musician
– Patti Liberatore, Miami University
– Jeff Lockhart, Kirkland Performance Center
– Mark Lourie, Skyline Artist Agency
– Mollie Quinlan-Hayes, ArtsReady and South Arts
Hosted by Kevin Spencer, Educator, Artist, Consultant, Social Entrepreneur.
Technical support provided by Americans for the Arts.
*APAC is Arts Midwest, Arts Northwest, ArtsReady, Association of Performing Arts Professionals (APAP), Folk Alliance International, North American Performing Arts Managers and Agents (NAPAMA), North Carolina Presenters Consortium (NCPC), International Performing Arts for Youth (IPAY), South Arts and Western Arts Alliance (WAA).