FRESH MEAT FESTIVAL
#superFRESH Program 2
Saturday, June 19 at 5pm PDT
[ON YOUTUBE LIVE]
ONLINE & FREE & [CC]
Image: NEVE, photo by Ron Rogers
#superFRESH Program 2 Artist Lineup
(featuring world premieres & new work)
⚡J Mase III
⚡Lady Dane Figueroa Edidi
⚡Antoine Hunter / Purple Fire Crow
⚡Sean Dorsey Dance
⚡Mariachi Arcoiris de Los Angeles
⚡Jahaira & Angelica
NEED SUPPORT GETTING TICKETS?
Email us at email@example.com
(You can also check the FAQs below)
All programs are FREE – but during ticket registration, you can add an optional donation: 100% of donations will go toward Artist Fees!
20TH ANNIVERSARY FRESH MEAT FESTIVAL
AXIS Dance Company, Center of Excellence for Transgender Health at UCSF, Dance Place, Dear Queer Dancer, El/La Para Trans Latinas, Good Vibrations, LYRIC, Larkin Street Youth Services, Openhouse, Queering Dance Festival (at Shawl Anderson Dance Center), Queer Women of Color Media Arts Project (QWOCMAP), San Francisco AIDS Foundation, San Francisco Transgender Film Festival, San Francisco Women Against Rape, Shanti Project, SF LGBT Center Taja’s Coalition, Trans Lifeline, TRANS:THRIVE, Velocity Dance Center, Z Space.
Special thanks to our generous FRESH WORKS! national project partners: Dance Place (Washington DC), Velocity Dance Center (Seattle WA) and Washington Ensemble Theater (Seattle WA). The 20th Anniversary FRESH MEAT FESTIVAL is a featured event of the 2021 National Queer Arts Festival.
FAQ’S – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I register for tickets?
- Once on the Eventbrite page, click on the green “register” button.
- Once you register, you will immediately receive an email confirmation from us on how to watch the event.
- You can only get tickets for yourself (1 ticket per program). This helps us know how many folks are attending our online Festival.
2. How do I watch #superFRESH Program 2 of the FRESH MEAT FESTIVAL?
- Once you’ve registered for #superFRESH Program 2, we’ll immediately send you a confirmation email so you know your tickets are all set up.
- When the day of the event comes, we will email you a special link to THAT DAY’s program.
- #superFRESH Program 2 will be viewable on YouTube as an online Closed-Captioned video: this program will start at 5pm PDT on Saturday, June 19.
- BONUS: We will be making #superFRESH Program 2 (along with ALL of the FRESH MEAT FESTIVAL programs) available on-demand the week of June 21-June 27!
NEED SUPPORT? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NO ID NEEDED
No identification or “legal identification” is ever needed to book tickets to our events!
DEAF & HARD-OF-HEARING AUDIENCES
Our 20th ANNIVERSARY FRESH MEAT FESTIVAL programs will be entirely Closed-Captioned for Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing audiences. (At our in-person / live festival performances, we additionally provide ASL interpretation!)
FREE ONLINE FESTIVAL
Fresh Meat Productions will present the FRESH MEAT FESTIVAL online this year! Moving completely online allows us to support community safety during the COVID-19 pandemic, AND to include as many people as possible, such as those who can’t attend in-person or are located internationally.
And this year’s festival is FREE of charge! We will be accepting optional donations: 100% of donations will go toward paying our hardworking artists, designers, collaborators and production team! You will have the opportunity to add a donation during the process of registering for your free ticket.